You can reach the university campus by train, bus or car:
- Train (Map): Cantoblanco Universidad station (lines C1, C7 and C10 of “Cercanías”, the suburban train service). It is a 10 minute train ride from Chamartín station, and a 20 minute ride from Atocha station. Typical train frequency is 10 minutes.
- Bus: line 714, which leaves from the bus terminal at Plaza de Castilla (Madrid). There is a subway stop nearby the bus terminal. Typical bus frequency is 10 minutes.
- Car: motorway M-607, following the “Colmenar Viejo” direction, exit “Universidad Autónoma”
The map of the university campus below shows the location of:
- National Center for Biotechnology (Centro Nacional de Biotecnología, CNB): #18
- Train station: #27, in the middle left.
- Bus stop: #28, in the center of the map