| Telephone: (+34) 91 585 4922
FAX: (+34) 91 372 0112 / (+34) 91 585 4506
E-mail: Get contact e-mail
| Postal address
Unidad de Biocomputación
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología
C/ Darwin, 3 (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
28049 Cantoblanco Madrid (Spain)
See our location at Google Maps
Arriving to our lab
You can find us at the National Center for Biotechnology, in the campus of the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
The map of the university campus shows the location of:
- National Center for Biotechnology (Centro Nacional de Biotecnología, CNB): #18, in the bottom right corner of the map.
- Train station: #27, in the middle left.
- Bus stop: #28, in the center of the map
You can reach the university campus by train, bus or car:
- Train [ Map ]: Cantoblanco Universidad station (lines C1, C7 and C10 of "Cercanías", the suburban train service). It is a 10 minute train ride from Chamartín station, and a 20 minute ride from Atocha station. Typical train frequency is 10 minutes.
- Bus: line 714, which leaves from platform 13 of the bus terminal at Plaza de Castilla (Madrid). There is a subway stop nearby the bus terminal. Typical bus frequency is 10 minutes.
- Car [ Map ]: motorway M-607, following the "Colmenar Viejo" direction, exit "Universidad Autónoma". In the map, you can see the campus near "El Goloso"